Kundalini Yoga has grown in popularity lately. This ancient yoga practice mainly concentrates on breathing modalities and asanas. Chanting and meditation are also important parts of the practice. You can head to Kundalini Yoga Ashram, to learn and master this holistic form. Many Yoga enthusiasts and students are heading to the ashram, for the 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh.
Kundalini Yoga Explained
Everybody has serpent energy at the base of their spine. However, it is not so easy to unearth its energies. Kundalini can help one uncoil this serpent energy. The practice of Kundalini Yoga uncoils the energy and allows it to flow through the seven chakras of the body. The end result is very similar to the moulting of the skin by a snake. You need to forget old patterns and assume a new form. It is more about self-awareness.
Kundalini Yoga is a very powerful form of yoga. That is one reason, why it was kept guarded for a long time. Only the royals could learn it earlier. You will be amazed to know the benefits of this form of yoga. Kundalini yoga allows you to increase your power and make wiser decisions. Tone your muscles through Kundalini energy. The form also utilizes the ‘Breath of Fire.’ Get yourself admitted to the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, today itself.
Benefits Of Kundalini Yoga
- Nervous System – Kundalini Yoga can make the nervous system strong. If you are in ‘ushtra’ asana or plank pose, and your body shakes. Do not lose heart. Your body is getting toned. Moreover, the nerves are also getting toned with the muscles. It will enable you to stay calm and strong no matter how difficult life is for you.
- Willpower – also gets a boost when you practice Kundalini Yoga on a regular basis. It strengthens the Solar Plexus at the navel. The strong heat that tends to develop in the region increases the ‘Digestive Agni.’ You will be overwhelmed to know that you can also digest past faults, injustice meted out to you and other issues. Moreover, you will end up with a conclusion.
- Brain power –is also increased manifold with the help of Kundalini Yoga. It clears the mind and allows you to think openly. After a few rapid breathing exercises, the mind becomes clear. You can gain more focus on your life. Moreover, you will also be in a position to make just decisions. The Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh will give you the stimulation, you need.
- Creativity –There is a practice in Kundalini yoga, that enables you to breathe alternately. The fresh oxygen enters the least-used side of the brain, which is the right hemisphere. Once, both hemispheres open up, you can understand all facets of a course. And, you can get more creative.
- Opens the heart – Kundalini Yoga opens up the heart centre. You can practice a few postures like Vrikshasana or Tadasana. These strengthen the Root chakra. It creates a solid foundation for the body. No storm, no matter how strong can bend you. You become more accepting of your challenges and failures. New paths start opening up, too. The 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh can help you to master all the possibilities of life.
- Communication and compassion – With proper practice, the throat chakra also opens up. The open-heart chakra and throat chakra together makes one more accommodating towards other. Practitioners develop compassion and empathy. This is what the world needs right now.
The Kundalini Yoga Ashram at Rishikesh allows you to practice amidst nature. Head to the school for admission now to pave the way for a holistic and sound existence. After learning this form, you can spread the teachings as well. The world needs it right now.