If you have already decided to teach Kundalini Yoga, it’s a great decision. Training others on your chosen path may be a life-changing decision. As a teacher of Kundalini Yoga, you can now share your enlightenment with others. However, learning to do it yourself and teaching others might not be a similar experience. The 200 Hr Kundalini Yoga TTC in Rishikesh is all about practice and surrender.
It helps in the amalgamation of the mind, body, and soul. Sometimes, it can get uncomfortable for students. However, no one said it is going to be a comfortable journey. At Kundalini Yoga Ashram, the teachers are experienced and guided by the mentor. You, as a student of Kundalini Yoga TTC can gather the aspects of learning as well as teaching.
Starting The Process – Kundalini Yoga TTC
After you are tuned in with the Adi Mantra, teach the kriyas as written in the scriptures. You can follow some pointers to teach well.
- Chant ‘Ong Namo Gurudev Namo,’ and connect with the Golden chain of Kundalini Yoga. Once, you chant this mantra, you are in tune with the divine. Now, you will be guided through the kriya.
- Always ensure to greet your students. Spread positivity inside the classroom. As about the student’s background and also introduce yourself. If you want to develop a Guru-Shishya relationship, this is a must. Make sure, that all your students are seated comfortably.
- As a Guru, you need to practice the Kriya, before you enter the classroom. Students get a bit distracted, when the Guru reads from a book. So, learn it thoroughly.
- Do not repeat the same thing again and again. Once, you have narrated the entire text to your students, let them bask in its glory. They should be able to digest the knowledge. Do not become too overbearing.
- Play music. The rhythm of the music should match the rhythm of the kriya. Both ought to be in sync with one another. Let the music be the guide.
The Kundalini Yoga TTC is a journey of a lifetime. Once, you embrace it in totality, there is no looking back. With a Yoga Alliance certification, one can teach globally.
What Does Kundalini Yoga Teach?
Each human faces a lot of challenges, ups, and downs in the journey of life. Kundalini guides us and helps us to face every situation. Moreover, it makes one neutral. Kundalini Yoga is the first form of yoga ever taught. A student learns to master the Kundalini or serpent energy. Furthermore, the journey includes breath, various body movements, and timing. It seeps into every biological cell of the body.
The serpent energy resides at the base of the spine. It is something, that every human being already has. However, it takes a lot of practice to awaken it. While teaching Kundalini Yoga, it is imperative to wear white clothes. The color protects the body from harmful energy. The color white reflects whatever is outside. Now, delve deep within. Few practitioners of Kundalini Yoga, wear white turbans. It is said to help one focus on the Third eye or ‘Ajna Chakra.’It calms the mind.
Aspects Of Kundalini Yoga
Students will learn all the aspects of Kundalini Yoga during the 200 Hr Kundalini Yoga TTC in Rishikesh. Long deep breathing is worth mention here. One of the most common breathwork practices in the ‘Breath of Fire.’ It is said to create oxygen in the blood and also charges the electromagnetic field.
Mantras, kriyas, mudras and meditation are important steps in Kundalini Yoga. Mantras have the power to start a chemical reaction inside the brain and the body. Chanting mantras elevates the frequency or vibration. Kriyas are specific actions that act on all parts of the body. Mudras are hand positions that lock, as well as direct energy into different parts of the brain. At Kundalini Yoga Ashram, TTC students will have an enriching experience while learning and mastering Kundalini Yoga.